Use convenient PayPal button below to pay $620 for the February 2021 payment
Or use No-Fee Payment Options to pay $600
Paypal charges a fee to use the button above. If you do not wish to pay this fee, you may:
1) Pay with a $600 check payable to Troop 233. Please send an email to email@example.com to let Jay know the check is in the mail and then mail the check to:
7104 Arrowood Rd.
Bethesda, MD 20817
2) Pay $600 with PayPal “Sending to a friend [and family]”. Please note that you must use the “Sending to a friend [and family]” selection; otherwise the troop will be charged a fee and we will decline the payment. To pay using Paypal with no fees to the troop:
- Login to PayPal
- Click on ‘Send’.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org in the email address.
- Enter $600.00 for the amount.
- Add “Registration for (Scout’s Name)” in the note section.
- Select ‘Sending to a friend [and family]’. (If there is no selection as such, switch to another phone/computer/app/browser.)
- Select your payment source. If you choose your bank account, you will not incur a fee. However, if you choose a credit card money source, you (not the troop) will be charged a fee (so you can still do this if you are fine paying a fee yourself).
- Proceed with the transaction being careful to confirm the ‘Sending to a friend [and family]’ option still shows through to the end.